|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||1.The mechanical parts bared in container 2.Touch screen and control cabinet packed in wooden box.|
|Delivery Time:||30-90 days|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, D/A, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per year|
|Shipment:||1*40HQ||Welding Precision:||Min 0.05mm|
|Screen Length:||3000mm||Colour:||As Requirement|
Auto Cylindrical 22Kw Slotted Screen Welding Machine 0.05MM Precision
Wedge Wire Slotted Water Well Screens for Deep Well
You are welcomed to wholesale or buy customized wedge wire water well screens for deep well in stock and get wedge wire water well screens for deep well free sample from us, which is one of the best wedge wire water well screens for deep well manufacturers and suppliers.
Slotted screen tube, also called round slot tube. It is made of stainless steel wire, which is the most popular type because of outstanding chemical stability and corrosion resistance.
The slotted screen tube is composed of working profile and support profile. It is produced on an automotive machine. The support profiles is placed on the suit position of the machine, during the surface profiles are spirally wounding, the support profiles are welded onto the surface profiles.
Specifications of slotted screen tube
|Material||stainless steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321, etc.|
|Tube diameter||25 mm - 1500 mm|
|Tube length||0.3 m, 0.6 m, 1 m, 2 m, 3 m, 6 m and 12 m. Special sizes can be customized|
|Slot size||0.05 mm - 2.5 mm|
|Surface profile type||triangle wire|
|Support profile||triangle wire, round wire, flat bar or wedge wire|
Features of slotted screen tube
1. Accurate filtering performance.
2. High efficiency.
3. Narrow slot openings.
4. Normal or high grade type for choice.
5. Various edge types.
6. Wide range of diameters for choice.
7. Special sizes can be customized.
8. Economical but high grade.
9. Corrosion resistance.
10. Rust resistance.
11. Long service life and durable.
Applications of slotted screen tube
1. Petroleum industry: Oil filtration.
2. Water treatment industry: Desalination of seawater, treatment of industrial water and domestic water. Water softening treatment.
3. Chemical industry: End products of chemical organic solution filtration, such as acid, alkali liquid filtration, alcohol and other products filtering.
4. Hydro-geological exploration.
5. Drilling construction.
6. Geothermal development.
Contact Person: Baron