|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||90 work days|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per year|
|Wire Width:||1.5*2.5~3.7*6mm||Slot Size:||0.15~16mm|
|Welding Transfer Power:||200KVA||Welding Speed:||6~20rpm|
1) Two working methods: manual and auto. Under Auto method, by inputting relative data, the machine will work automatically.
2) Very strong self-diagnose function, can display any mis-operation alarms; Alarming error can be seen from displayer.
3) The Wedge Wire Screen Welding Machine featured by low noise, low energy consumption, steady function and safety, ect.
Improvements of Wedge Wire Screen Machines in Industry Applications
Static, rotary or vibrating equipments are often fitted with wedge wire screens made by wedge wire screen machines in the food processing and mining industries, as well as in the pulp and paper mills and sewage treatment plants. Screening drums, curved grids and high-performance trommels are particularly suitable for these kinds of industrial application.
With the advantages like robustness, reduction of the risk of clogging, lifetime, etc., wedge wire screens have the following main assets:
1. Improved system capacity thanks to the large filtration area.
2. Higher water removal rate in baskets and drums and on curved screens thanks to the sharp edges of the profiled wire, which enables better separation of the liquid and the particles to be retained.
3. Resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
4. Simplified mounting procedures due to an all-welded construction.
5. Custom design, according to the specifications of each customer; depending on the function of the screen, its construction enables filtration either from the inside to the outside or from the
outside to the inside.
Contact Person: Baron